Friday, January 6, 2012

Tanika & Dave Wedding



This Wedding was shot in December here in Nassau, Bahamas.  i had a really good time with the bride and groom. I shoot their engagement photos and I have to admit, it was funny seeing the groom smile and be so excited on their wedding day.  

There was a moment when I was nervous.  As the bride and I were exiting the room to go take outside shots, the groom and the groomsmen were coming up the hall. She said in a very calm voice "guess who I see?"  as I looked up the hall there was the groom.  I started ushering the bride back inside the room so he would not see her, but she said it was OK.  So we took the bridal party shots prior to the wedding, which turned out to be good, because the wedding ended at night fall and we kinda missed the location I wanted to shoot at anyway.  So below is the wedding party shot.


5 comments:

  1. hi warren,

    these are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely and Warren is a great photographer! We had a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and Warren is a great photographer! We had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete