Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wedding at Mario's Bowling Palace in Nassau, Bahamas.



This is the first wedding (from what I was told) in Mario's.  I have to admit the set-up was just amazing.  I have shot weddings at all the major hotels in Nassau, and this was by far the nicest I have seen.  The decor was nice, the ambiance was just right, the staff was warm and engaging and the food was tasty.  (The stuff chicken was delicious.) 

There is a gentleman by the name of Greg, (sorry don't know his last name) that set-up the room.  Let me tell you, I could not tell I was in Mario's.  It was truly a pleasant surprise.  I am glad to see our Bahamian people stepping out of the box and being innovative in their product. 

Hats off to the team at Mario's Bowling Palace.  I am sure we will see a lot more events at this venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment