Thursday, December 22, 2011

Royann & Bryon Wedding




The wedding of Royann & Bryon was shot Dec. 18th, 2011 in Nassau, Bahamas.  What a wonderful time we had.  Sunday morning at 7:00am the bride called me full of joy and sounded so excited inquiring if I had remembered their wedding day, which I had of course.  When I arrived the bride was calm and so was her court.

Now the Groom on the other hand was so excited he appeared sooooo nervous.  I had to sit with him for several minutes to calm him down.  I can tell he really loves his new wife and I am sure this is a marriage that will stand the test of time.

Their wedding was beautiful and the reception was amazing.  It was in Mario's Bowling Palace.  When the bride told me she was getting married in Mario's, I thought WHY, but I must admit the team at Mario's did an amazing job on the set up. (Will post photos in a few).  I would recommend them to anyone.  So needless to say we had a good time at the reception.

These are just a few quick edited photos of the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment