Friday, February 17, 2012

Engagement photos at the Cloisters

This is an engagement session I did with a really fun couple.  We did this session at the Cloisters on Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas.  The biggest challenge we had was it was really cold, but the young lady was a real trooper. 

I tried some different concepts with this couple.  The biggest one was the mult-iimage shot that's at bottom right.  It's a lot involved in getting this shot.  Need a tripod, multiple flash, remote trigger and lots of patients.  The final step is done in post production, but the effort is worth the reward.  This was my first time trying this and I think it turned out well.  

Anyway, like I said the couple were amazing and I am looking forward to shooting their wedding, I am sure it will be fun and we will get some great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment