Saturday, November 19, 2011

Atlantis Water Park Team Track & Field Day


Last night Atlantis Water Park team had a track & field fun night out with a little friendly inter-departmental competition.   I was asked to shoot the event at the last minute.  I did not except such a large turn-out, but the wonderful thing was it was well attended by the staff and management team. There was the Water Safety team, the Deck and Space Team, the Water Features Team and the Dolphin Cay team.  Each team sporting their own colored t-shirt 

I must say the Water Safety team's 4x100 team was unbelievable.  They smoke the other teams with extreme ease. WOW, I did not know Michellet was so fast, and Kevin Evans, hummmm got speed for a fashion designed. 

As you can see also on hand was Tonique Williams-Darling to present medals and sign autographs.  I must say this is my first time meeting her and she is a true champion.  She has such a warm personality and is genuinely nice.  It was good to see one of our Bahamian Champions giving back to her community.

I just want to say hats off to Jesse and his team for organizing such an event and I am sure everyone is looking forward to next year.

1 comment: